22nd International Forum on Advanced Microsystems for Automotive Applications (AMAA 2018)
The automotive sector faces disruptive transformation within the next years. “Smart Systems for Clean, Safe and Shared Road Vehicles” will be at the heart of the answer to these disrupting changes. Thus, this will be the topic of this year’s 22nd edition of the International Forum on Advanced Microsystems for Automotive Applications (AMAA) to be held on 11-12 September 2018 in the Kaiserin Friedrich House, Berlin, Germany (www.amaa.de). Since more than 20 years, it has been the mission of the AMAA conference to detect novel trends in automotive electronics and communication systems and to discuss the implications early on.
Leading industrial engineers and academic scholars from all around the world are cordially invited to participate in the dialogue and to submit proposals for papers addressing current research and novel developments. Discussions at the conference will focus particularly on the key topics below.
- How to enable the electric, automated and shared car of the future?
- How to reliably perceive the environment of the vehicle?
- How to tailor human-machine interaction in automated vehicles?
- How to guarantee data privacy and security?
- How to provide functional safety levels for and validation of fully automated vehicles?
- How to facilitate energy efficiency, minimize pollutant emissions and maximize electric range?
The Call for Papers is now open (https://www.amaa.de/call-for-papers).
In case you are interested in contributing a paper, please submit your abstract by 19 March 2018 to email@example.com. Authors of accepted abstracts will be expected to submit a paper for the AMAA Conference Book to be published worldwide prior to the conference as part of the Springer book series “Lecture Notes in Mobility” (http://www.springer.com/series/11573), which is accessible through libraries worldwide. In order to ensure a timely publication of the book, all manuscripts have to be submitted prior to 14 May 2018.