Info day cPPP
The four research public-private partnerships launched in the framework of Horizon 2020 – Green Vehicles, Factories of the Future, Energy-efficient Buildings and Sustainable Process Industry – were addressed during that day. The aim of this event was to give the research community an overview of ongoing activities in Horizon 2020, and to support the preparation of proposals for the 2017 calls.
Green Vehicles session and brokerage event
A specific session dedicated to the Green Vehicles Initiative has been organised on Friday, October 14th, in the afternoon. It was followed by a brokerage and networking event, supported by the European Green Vehicles Initiative Association, during which interested stakeholders had the opportunity to present their initial project ideas for the 2016 Green Vehicles call topics and to meet potential partners.
SLIDES AND PROJECT IDEAS PRESENTED DURING THE GREEN VEHICLES SESSION AND BROKERAGE EVENT:
- State of Play of the implementation of the EGVI PPP Multiannual Roadmap, Stephan Neugebauer (BMW, EGVIA Chairman)
- Presentation of the EGVI call topics in the Transport Work Programme, European Commission, DG RTD
- University of Bath: presentation on interest related to GV-07
- Kodeko: presentation on interest related to GV-05 and GV-10
- Eurecat: presentation on interest related to GV-06 and GV-10
- Sakarya University: presentation on interest related to GV-13