Info Day on the EGVI PPP – 21 October 2014
The Information Day on the European Green Vehicles Initiative took place on Tuesday 21 October 2014 in Brussels.
The four research public-private partnerships launched in the framework of Horizon 2020 – Green Vehicles, Factories of the Future, Energy-efficient Buildings and Sustainable Process Industry – were addressed during that day. The aim of this event was to give the research community an overview of ongoing activities in Horizon 2020, and to support the preparation of proposals for the 2015 calls.
The programme can be consulted on the European Commission website.
Green Vehicles session and brokerage event
A specific session dedicated to the Green Vehicles Initiative was organised on Tuesday 21 October, in the afternoon. It was followed by a brokerage and networking event, supported by the European Green Vehicles Initiative Association, during which interested stakeholders had the opportunity to present their initial project ideas for the 2015 Green Vehicles call topics and to meet potential partners.
Two Green Vehicles call topics have been published in the 2015 Work Programme:
- Topic GV6-2015 – Powertrain control for heavy-duty vehicles with optimised emissions
- Topic GV8-2015: Electric vehicles’ enhanced performance and integration into the transport system and the grid
The video of the Green Vehicles session is available for consultation on the European Commission’s website.
Slides and project ideas presented during the Green Vehicles session and brokerage event:
- State of Play of the implementation of the EGVI PPP Multiannual Roadmap, Jean-Luc di Paola Galloni (Valeo, EGVIA Acting Chairman)
- Presentation of the EGVI call topics in the Transport Work Programme, Maurizio Maggiore (European Commission, DG RTD)
Project ideas presented by the participants:
- University of Bologna (Claudio Rossi) – GV.8-2015: From plug to shafts. Definitive electric powertrain integration.
- Instituto Tecnologico de la Energia (Sixto Santonja-Hernandez) – GV.8-2015: Neural Energy, Data and Thermal System in EVs.
- Cleancarb (Peter Dooley) – Expression of interest and presentation of activities
- ITU (Ismail Bayezit) – Expression of interest and presentation of activities