Joint Public Event: HIFI-ELEMENTS, OBELICS and DEMOBASE
This coming 16 September 2020, HIFI-ELEMENTS, OBELICS and DEMOBASE are organising jointly a public event to have a broad discussion and presentation of various project results enabled by the biggest EU Research and Innovation programme, Horizon 2020.
During a full day program, a broad exchange of knowledge on the (production-line of) electric vehicles of the future, through demonstrations, presentations and video’s, will be on offer:
- Improvements in the application and integration of software models in the production line of electric vehicles;
- Reduction of the overall development time and necessary investments for electric vehicles;
- Results of battery studies in terms of safety and efficiency;
- Cost and effort savings through automated methods in modelling and testing;
- Design of a standard for the simulation of battery electric vehicles (definition of component models and standard interfaces).
For more information about the program, follow the link to the preliminary agenda.
Considered the COVID-19 situation we will prepare the possibility to follow this day online as well.