#H2020RTR20 – Replays are now available!
The 4th edition of the European Conference #H2020RTR20 gathered more than 500 participants online around 73 research projects on road transport funded as part of H2020.
Due to the online format of the conference, the project presentations were pre-recorded allowing to keep enough time for in-depth discussions during the Q&A session following the presentations broadcasts. An online exhibition was organised to offer direct access to the project’s coordinators. The digital format allowed a lot of interactions through different tools and live interventions created a lively conference.
The recordings of each project and of the session are now available and you can access them through the agenda:
30 November 2020
- Social changes and transport inclusiveness
- Resilient infrastructure
- Green Vehicles Virtual product development and production of electrified vehicles
- Logistics and the physical internet
- Green Vehicles Integration of L-Vehicles into the grid
- Green Vehicles Increasing efficiency of powertrains and vehicles
- Sustainable Urban Mobility Planning
- Infrastructure for safety
- Improving air quality across Europe
- Urban transport planning and demonstration of sustainable urban mobility solutions
- Connected and automated driving
- Green Vehicles Batteries integration into the vehicles
1 December 2020
- Co-creation of inclusive and innovative urban mobility solutions and services
- Driver behaviour and acceptance of automation (1)
- Green Vehicles Next generation electrified vehicles optimised for the infrastructure (1)
- New urban mobility services and innovative infrastructure
- Driver behaviour and acceptance of automation (2)
- Green Vehicles Next generation electrified vehicles optimised for the infrastructure (2)
- Transport infrastructure fit for automation
- Green Vehicles Next Generation electric drivetrains
- Road transport safety – the role of human behaviour
- Green Vehicles Modelling and testing of EVs
- Closing session
You can also rewatch all the welcome speeches showed in the conference lobby.