Nanoelectronics for electric vehicle intelligent failsafe powertrain
- Framework: FP7
- Type: IP
- Status: Completed
- Category: Electrification (FEV/PHEV)
- End Date: 31/03/2014
- Vehicles: Passenger cars
- Website: http://www.motorbrain.eu/
The overall objective is to develop sustainable drive train technologies and control concepts/platforms for inherently safe electric vehicle powertrains. Target activities include:
- Development of an intrinsic fail safe and fault tolerant highly efficient propulsion system based on electrical motor, novel power electronic packaging and advanced control systems.
- Development of fail safe and fault tolerant components and electronic (sub-) systems as a cross functional priority, which applies to all existing car electronics, and to all technologies to be developed in the above mentioned topics.
- Power and high voltage electronics and smart miniaturized systems for electrical cars.